Northern Westchester Mobile Vet Care: Ossining, Peekskill & Yorktown
At Croton Animal Hospital, we understand that it is not always possible for pet owners to bring sick pets to the animal doctor for treatment. For this reason, we offer mobile veterinary service in and around Ossining, NY and Yorktown, NY. We will meet you at your residence to examine and treat your pet in the comfort and security of your pet’s home.
Why Mobile Vet Service?
People choose mobile services for animal treatment for a variety of reasons:
- Some pets are simply too sick to travel to the veterinarian’s office.
- Others become frightened to leave the house, are afraid of the car, or exhibit signs of extreme fear when visiting an animal hospital.
- This service also benefits owners with tight schedules or children at home, since the vet will come to you.
Advantages of Mobile Vet
- Your pet will receive the same quality care from our veterinarians through our mobile service as they would at our animal hospital.
- We have the capability of performing examinations and taking samples, as needed, just as easily in your home as we do in our office.
- Because your pet is in his or her own environment, your pet will be more relaxed and less anxious, particularly if they get nervous when they visit the office.
Schedule a Vet Visit
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment for a vet to visit your home or have questions, please contact Croton Animal Hospital by telephone at(914) 271-6222.
Be sure to ask about our special rates for mobile veterinary service in the Ossining, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY areas.