1. Find film disk and camera.
2. Remove film disk from puppy’s mouth and put in trash.
3. Remove puppy from trash and remove coffee grounds from muzzle.
4. Choose suitable background for photo.
5. Mount camera on tripod and focus.
6. Find puppy and take dirty sock out of mouth.
7. Place puppy in prefocused spot and return to camera.
8. Forget about wet spot and crawl after puppy on knees.
9. Focus with one hand and fend off puppy with the other hand.
10. Get tissue and clean nose print from lens.
11. Put cat outside and put peroxide on the scratch on puppy’s nose.
12. Try to get puppy’s attention by squeaking toy over your head.
13. Replace your glasses and check camera for damage.
14. Jump up in time to grab puppy and say “No! … do that outside!”
15. Sit back in chair for deep breathing excercise and resolve to teach puppy to “sit” and “stay” first thing tomorrow morning.