Be Kind to Animals Week® is the longest running, most successful humane education campaign in America, and has been supported by several U.S. presidents, celebrities from
Shirley Temple to John Wayne, Eleanor Roosevelt to Betty White, and even Dennis the Menace and Porky Pig.
Croton Animal Hospital celebrates the role animals play in our lives, promoting ways to continue to treat them humanely, and encouraging others, especially children, to do the same.
Starting with your pets:
• Give them a nutritious, high-quality diet, including constant, fresh, clean water.
• Train your pets patiently, and give them lots of love, attention and exercise. Enroll new pets in a behavioral training class.
• Be sure they receive proper veterinary care, and keep up with vaccinations and heartworm prevention.
• Groom them often to keep their coats healthy, soft and shiny.
• Have realistic expectations about your pets. Make a commitment to work through any behavior or health problems that may arise.
• Make sure they always wear a collar and ID Tag or Microchip ID.
101st Anniversary Be Kind to Animals Week®
May 3 – 9, 2016